In Remembrance of Aubree: A Community Event to Support a Family in Need

When our communities are in a time of need, we come together to help one another. With support from all of us at Preslee Real Estate, please join us in supporting a local family during this difficult time.

Event Information:

In Remembrance of Aubree Aubree was a sweet, strong 3-year-old “Warrior Princess” who was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in July 2023. On June 18th, God called home the strongest little angel he would ever come across.

Please come out and show your support to the family on July 27, 2024, at the Toms Brook Fire Department. Doors open at 9:00 A.M., and we will be there all day.

There will be raffles, a magic show by Kevin Owens, a bake sale, a silent auction, Sugar Creek ice cream, music, and a spaghetti dinner starting at 4:00 P.M. There will be something for everyone to enjoy.

Facebook Event Page

Event Flyer – In Remembrance of Aubree

A Message from Local Strasburg Native – Sherry Edwards:

“My name is Sherry Edwards, and I’m a local from Strasburg, Virginia. I’m working to help a local family who is very close to my heart and the community raise money for their daughter Aubree Dyer. Aubree is a sweet, strong 3-year-old “Warrior Princess” who was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in July 2023. Since then, she has been through chemo, radiation, and recently just had a major surgery on May 17th to remove as much of the tumor as possible in her chest cavity. They were able to remove 90% of the tumor, and the other 10% she will still have to undergo chemo and radiation to help shrink what they were unable to remove.

Myself and others in the community are hosting a spaghetti dinner on July 27, 2024, at the Toms Brook Fire Department from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. There will be all kinds of activities planned that day such as music, a magician, bake sale, ice cream, raffles, and a silent auction. Everything that is taking place has all been donated by supplies or people’s time. This event is being held to help the family pay for medical/travel expenses to INOVA and Children’s Hospital.

We would greatly appreciate any donation you could make. If you make a donation for this event, your business will be recognized in the flyer and at the event. Thank you for taking this time to consider my request to help the Dyer family. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at my cell 540-335-1131.

Sincerely, Sherry Edwards #AUBREESTRONG Her Fight is My Fight”

Let’s Come Together

Let’s come together as a community to support the Dyer family and remember sweet Aubree. Every little bit helps, and your presence and generosity will make a significant difference. Thank you for your support.

~ From all of us at Preslee Real Estate